I have been in the “Big Apple” for about a month now and I have to say I am loving every minute of it! The city is a great place that offers great sights, amazing food, spectacular entertainment, and is THE place for actors who are interested in finding work in theatre. I moved up to the city about a month ago with a bit of savings to help me get by while I got settled in. But, it is a very MODEST budget. Therefore, I use my friends and resources to help me make the most of my money so that I am able to live, eat out occasionally, go see shows, and have fun in the city. I have been able to do just that and I will share my research on this blog. I will make posts about cheap ticket updates, where to find cheap eats (and if they are good or not), and fun and FREE (or cheap) to do around town.
This blog is not just for Actors, but anyone moving up to to NYC looking for great ways to stretch a dollar! If you have any ideas or questions, please feel free to email me pooractorsguide@gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment